1. Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing Your nose, coughing, or sneezing If soap and water are not readily available, use alcohol based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
2. Avoid close contact with people who are sick
3. AVOID touching your eyes, nose and mouth
4. Stay at home when you are sick to avoid the spread of infection
5. Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
6. Note: the CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a facemask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including COVID 19.
Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19 to help prevent the spread of disease to others. The use of facemasks is crucial for health workers and people taking care of someone in close settings